I’m so excited to be able to share today that I have a brand new Stockist – Siop Ogwen in Bethesda, Snowdonia. I delivered a selection of bars and gifts sets there this morning, and by the time I’d got home they’d already shared a pic on social media:
They started out as a book shop (my other passion):
but they’re diversified their range and now have some lovely, locally made gifts like this jewellery:
and these utterly glorious Welsh lady prints and bags by Twinkle & Gloom:
I’m honoured to have been asked to supply this lovely shop, so if you’re not near enough to be able to pop in and check it out (33 High St, Bethesda), then please take a look at their website or social media: Twitter, IG and Facebook.
I first met husband and wife team Jon and Gill a few years ago when I started taking a stall alongside them at the monthly Porthmadog Craft Fair, and I’ve seen them almost every month since. Jon is a photographer by trade and he prints his images of local scenery (amongst other subjects) onto slate, turning them into very popular gifts:
Gill also sells her extraordinarily cute handcrafted items:
They recently took the exciting step of opening a gift shop on the High Street in Caernarfon:
and I was thrilled when they asked me if they could stock my soap. Of course, I said yes, and a week ago I delivered a selection of bars AND bathbombs, which are now available to buy:
Please do pop in and have a look if you’re passing / in the area. Jon and Gill are two of the most genuinely nice people you could meet, and it’s a pleasure to be working with them. I wish them every success with their new venture. Slate and Things are also on Facebook
Despite the enforced slow down recently (update on the building work coming soon), there’s still plenty of great stuff going on.
1. The third and final stockist of our Christmas bars will receive their order tomorrow. They can be found in:
Glosters, Bank Place, Porthmadog
Lotti & Wren, Palace Street, Caernarfon
I have a limited number available for my local / Facebook customers – I’ll be posting them on the page this week.
2. I’ve finally got my bath bomb assessment – woo hoo! This means that I can now officially (and more to the point, legally!) make and sell handmade bath bombs. That’s one of my goals for the year ticked off too 🙂
3. The Dinosoaps are cured and will be posted for sale over the next couple of days. I’ve already received a few pre-orders and I’m confident they’ll sell pretty quickly.
4. I managed to make a few restocks this week. These are Boho Baby, Delicious & Botanica:
5. This week, I hit the 5K followers mark on Instagram. I know I bang on about it but I do luurve Instagram, and this week I was lucky enough to be featured by HandmadeintheUK. They reposted one of my photos, and if it received more than 125 likes (which it did), then I go forward to the grand final on Sunday (tonight!) At time of writing I’ve not idea how that will work, but I’m excited to see what happens this evening.
6. And finally, you should notice a few more posts coming through from me in future as I’ve committed to post at least twice a week (see this afternoon’s post here), probably on a Sunday and a Wednesday. Having successfully completed Blogtober I rested on my laurels for a little too long, but I’m back 🙂
It’s been a busy month on the wholesale front, and I’m so happy to introduce yet another new stockist of our luxury handmade soap – The Mermaid Spa in the extraordinary village of Portmerion.
For those not in the know, Portmeirion is an Italianate village designed and built by Sir Clough Williams-Ellis between 1925 and 1975. It’s situated on a headland on the north Wales coast, and the spa itself overlooks the estuary. It’s a stunningly beautiful and relaxing place to have a spa – the perfect place to visit for a bit of R&R if you’re in the area.
Yesterday they took delivery of a great selection of our soap – as if you needed another reason to visit such a glorious place!
I am VERY excited to announce that we have a brand new stockist!
Luvit is a gorgeous gift shop on the High Street in Barmouth, in the south west corner of the Snowdonia National Park.
Owena at Luvit is very supportive of local makers, and sells a wide range of lovely gifts, many of which have a retro / vintage twist. And now she now also stocks a selection of our luxury handmade soaps too – woohoo!! Please pop in and have a look if you’re in the area 😀
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.