I’m pretty sure I should be doing this every month – having a list of goals would probably lend focus to my work wouldn’t it? October is going to pretty busy even without this daily blogging malarkey, but this is what I’m hoping to achieve by October 31st.
- Get my website up and running. This has been a goal for so long, it’s become a bit of a joke, but I know what needs to be done now and I want the website live, even if it’s not perfect to begin with.
- Finish organising, and successfully hold a craft fair in my village. This is a biggie – not something I’ve done before and it’s a bit of a learning curve.
- Prepare a wholesale linesheet. I’ve managed so far without a formal linesheet, but wholesale enquiries are increasing, and it’s no longer good enough to be directing interested parties to my Facebook page to see photographs (especially given that I don’t even have a website yet).
- Prepare a stock of bath bombs. I’ve finally perfected my recipe, and applied for my assessment so that I can sell them. I’m hoping the paperwork will come through so that I can start making them in readiness for the festive season.
- Post at least 31 blog posts – eeeek!!
So much to do, so much to learn!
Thank you for reading – I’m off now to make as start on that lot up there ⇑⇑⇑