What are they and why should you try them?
Wax melts are small, scented pieces of wax that are designed to be melted in a wax warmer or burner. They are similar to candles, but instead of a wick, they rely on heat from an electric or tea light wax warmer to melt and release their fragrance.
- Compared to traditional candles, wax melts offer a longer-lasting fragrance experience. Because they’re designed to be melted slowly, the fragrance is gradually released over a longer period of time, providing more consistent scent diffusion.
- Unlike candles, an open flame isn’t necessary to enjoy wax melts. There’s a huge range of electric wax burners on the market, which makes them a safer alternative for households with pets or children. You can of course also use them in a traditional burner with a tea light if you prefer the ambience of a real flame.
- Wax melts are so easy to use – simply place them in a wax warmer and turn it on / light the tea light. They don’t require any wick-trimming or other maintenance, making them extremely convenient.
- Wax melts are cost effective because they’re often less expensive than traditional candles. This makes them an affordable option for people who want to enjoy great smelling home fragrance on a budget.
- By melting more than one melt together you can try different combinations. Create your own, completely unique home fragrance.
At The Soap Mine we offer six different wax melt fragrances to complement six of our most popular soap fragrances:
Wax melts offer a safe, convenient, and cost-effective way to enjoy home fragrance, and their customizable scents and longer-lasting fragrance make them a great choice for anyone looking to freshen up their living space.